Sabado, Oktubre 8, 2011

Freecreditreport Boise


freecreditreport Boise

I quickly logged into the REAL Craigslist and changed my password as quickly as I could. I proceeded to get 2 more emails saying my ad was flagged. The funny part is -- later in the day I got another email saying that a foreign IP address was attempting to log into my account and that I should click on freecreditreport Boise their "Terms of Use" link or my account would be suspended.

I had to laugh because they must have realized that I logged in but now the password that I inputted doesn't work....very persistent !!! ================================== Your posting has been flagged for removal. Approximately 98% of postings removed are in violation of craigslist posting freecreditreport Boise guidelines. free credit report gov Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use: (this is a masked email that actually links to a Phishing site made to look like it is legit Craigslist - actually links to: http://ciupacabra991.tripod.com/1.htm ) http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html If you need help figuring out why your freecreditreport Boise posting was flagged, try asking in our flag help forum. free credit check uk Include posting title, body, category, city, how often posted, any images, HTML markup, etc. If you feel your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost using the link below: http://www.craigslist.org/about/ctd/repost.html (this is a masked email that actually links to a Phishing site made to look like it is freecreditreport Boise legit Craigslist - actually links to: http://ciupacabra991.tripod.com/1.htm ) Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your understanding. We recently noticed an attempt to log in to your account from a foreign Ip address and we have reason to believe that your account was freecreditreport Boise used by third party without your freecreditreport Boise authorization.If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. credit online report

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento